Thursday, July 29, 2010

Our girls on the podium! SILVER AND BRONZE!



Megan with the silver medal, and Jaimie with the bronze!!! I am so proud of them, and I know that everyone back at home are also so proud of them. They rode amazing today, and deserve all of their success.

Now onto the freestyle! We qualified 6 out of the 7 YR Canadians to compete in the freestyle on Saturday evening. That means we are in the top 15 in North America, which is absolutely amazing in the grand scheme of things. Unfortunately, Maura will not be among us in the freestyle class, but she was very pleased with her ride today and Czar was super. I am VERY excited to be able to compete for the last time at the NAJYRC in the freestyle class. This is by far my best test, and I will give it my all on Saturday!

Good night to all! It's been a crazy couple of days of non stop action! Hardly any time to sit down. We're up at 6, and home at 11! But we enjoy every minute of it. Well...perhaps the 5:30am alarm is not enjoyed at the moment, but once we're off, we're off!

1 comment: